No Products in the Cart
Pursuant to the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014), the Customer (if he/she qualifies as a "consumer", i.e. a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, handicraft or professional activity carried out) has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the Products ordered, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days from receipt of the Products.
The right of withdrawal, manifested with an explicit declaration, also using the WithdrawalFORM attached to the Consumer Code(download the form), must be exercised by the Client, under penalty of forfeiture, by sending a registered letter with return receipt to:
PlantMe Lab Srl | Via Mestre 16 | 00182 Rome (RM) | or by EMAIL: email@example.com within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, i.e. from the moment in which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier (or courier) and designated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the goods, except in the case of multiple goods ordered by the consumer by means of an order and delivered separately, for which the deadline for communicating the will to withdraw from the contract starts from the day in which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the consumer, acquired physical possession of the last good.
The notice of withdrawal may also be sent, within the same period, by telegram or fax, sent and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent STRICTLY within the next 48 hours. The burden of proof regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with this Article shall be on the Customer.
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, Plantme.it shall promptly notify the Client of instructions on how to return the goods, which must be received by Plantme.it within 14 days of authorization.
.1 The right of withdrawal is not allowed with reference to the purchase of goods for which the consideration paid by the consumer does not exceed €50 and is excluded in relation to the contracts indicated in art. 59 of the Consumer Code, which include:
- the supply of goods made to measure or clearly customized (lett. c);
- the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly (lett. d);
- the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic or health protection reasons and have been opened after delivery (lett. e);
the right of withdrawal is, however, subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the right applies to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; should be avoided in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product;
- in the event that the goods have suffered a decrease in value due to handling other than that necessary to verify the characteristics, nature and operation of the object the consumer will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the good;
- shipping costs for the return of the good are borne by the Customer;
In the period of withdrawal mentioned above, the Customer is responsible for the object as custodian. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer.
in case of damage to the good during transport, Plantme.it will notify the Client of what has happened (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable him/her to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him/her and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Client for its return, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
Plantme.it shall not be held liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, PlantMe.it shall reimburse the Client the full amount already paid without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which PlantMe.it becomes aware of the intention to withdraw from the contract or, in any case, from the return of the goods, using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, by means of a transfer procedure of the amount charged to the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (ABI - CAB - CIN - Current Account - of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal shall be totally forfeited, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Plantme.it ascertains:
- the lack of the outer packaging and/or the original inner packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Plantme.it will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the same for the shipping costs.
The Consumer Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of the supply of customized goods (e.g.: special tree grafts or for plants requested by the Consumer Customer) or from a highly perishable good and subject to rapid deterioration considering the time required to exercise the right of withdrawal. In such cases, the right of withdrawal under Article 59, paragraph1, letters (c) and (d) of the Consumer Code is excluded.
Damages caused by misuse are not guaranteed and therefore no liability is assumed for direct or indirect damages resulting from such misuse. Furthermore, no liability is assumed for direct or indirect damage to persons or property resulting from product malfunction.
For more information please review the Terms and Conditions of Service by clicking here.